Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gynaecological Counseling

In this post, I'll narrate to you the story of one of my patients. She was referred to me by a mutual friend, a dentist. She found a one-stop solution in me...a doctor who actually listened to her.
She needed a hysterectomy, and was terrified at first. I completely eradicated all her fears and made her understand the need to remove her uterus. Her fears were removed with the help of specific anxiety counselling.
She underwent her hysterectomy, and before going home from the hospital, she said, "I have yet to find a doctor as good as you."
I'm glad to declare that we are starting a new venture-IVF (test-tube babies) with German collaboration.
Please refer me to every couple who has trouble conceiving a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment